Wednesday 28 August 2013

Fits and starts...

...This blog has been running for a little over a year but this is, rather pathetically, only my thirty sixth post. I do post elsewhere and this is really meant as a quick blog for me to write with whatever is on my mind more personally or which won't fit onto the usual writing platforms I use. I may one day cross pollinate so people can see my complete works, something google author is now making much easier.

In the mean time I think it is fair to say that I have been contributing on here only in fits and starts so rather than make a commitment that I previously made to use this all the time I think I will keep this as my occasional blog and more as a way to write a little about my life and frustrations and keep other platforms for writing about deeper subjects.

Hopefully I'll see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment